COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
To ensure the health, safety, and trusted confidence of our patients and staff, we guarantee the following measures:
- Everyone receives a health screening before entering our practice.
- Face masks are worn by doctors, staff, and patients (children under 2, masks are not required).
- Frequent/regular cleaning and disinfecting of hands and all high touch surfaces, including exam rooms and equipment is mandatory.
- A hand sanitizer station is available upon entry.
- We have redesigned our optical to respect social distancing recommendations and we follow occupancy limits.
- All spectacle frames are UVC disinfected after being handled by patients and staff.
At Holloway Eye Care & Optique, you are safe today and every day.
Welcome to Holloway Eye Care & Optique!
We are a full service practice with over 25 years of experience serving the greater Harford and Cecil county regions. Holloway Eye Care & Optique offers preventative and comprehensive eye care for your whole family in a warm, caring environment.
Experience Distinction in Eye Care
Owner Dr. Judith Holloway, a native of Harford County, and Dr. Rebecca Shilts do their best to ensure that you feel comfortable and welcome throughout the office. From the front desk to your eye exam to the optical area, you will be treated as though you are among friends. Our dedicated, caring staff is committed to providing quality, personalized eye care taking time to answer all your questions. Referring family and friends is our highest compliment and we appreciate this expression of your confidence in our overall care. With state-of-the-art technology for accurate diagnosis and treatment of eye disease to expert consulting for fashion eyewear and contact lenses, Holloway Eye Care & Optique is your eye care center. We take extreme pride in ensuring patient satisfaction.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment and join the Holloway Eye Care family. Come and experience distinction in eye care!